Written by Eyilwrass
This tutorial is simple, and is intended for beginners, but can be used as a basis for more advanced works. As such, it will be brief, without any embellishment.
- Focus, and center yourself.
- Create a psi-ball. This will be the basis of your shield, and the greater amount of energy put into it, the stronger it is.
- Push the intent for this energy to be protective into it, using any visualisation needed.
- Cause the energy to move over you, flowing over you like a thick gel.
- Once it has encompassed you, push the intent for it to set and harden into it, again, using whatever visualisation needed.
Basic, simple, five min shield. First tutorial I wrote up, first shield I used. Still use the base concept.
Notes from channel discussion about the shield:
Azarea: that is actually way shorter than I was expecting lol
Azarea: also this is interesting because it’s the first shield I see that uses a second skin type model instead of a sphereish thing
Eyilwrass: Heard that before, I’ve found it works better for stealth type stuff myself, but everyone works differently
Eyilwrass: Oddly enough… The sphere type shields make me feel somewhat claustrophobic, but that design doesn’t.